Sign up to our mailing list to discover the future of beauty and wellness.
The LYMA LIFE Limited Warranty is a voluntary manufacturer's warranty. It provides rights separate to rights provided by consumer law, including but not limited to those relating to non-conforming goods. As such, the LYMA LIFE Limited warranty benefits are in addition to, and not instead of, rights provided by consumer law. If a product is defective consumers may, in addition to any other rights which they may have under consumer law in the UK and Ireland, avail themselves of the rights contained in the UK under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Consumers have the right to choose whether to claim service under the LYMA LIFE Limited Warranty or under their consumer law rights. Important: The LYMA LIFE Limited Warranty terms and conditions shall not apply to consumer law claims.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Any LYMA branded product or accessory contained in the original packaging is covered against defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with the LYMA user manuals, technical specifications and other LYMA published guidelines for a period of TWO (2) YEARS from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period"). You will be able to receive the remedies available under the Two-Year Limited Warranty for your LYMA product via any LYMA LIFE service facilities.
Please note: All claims made under the LYMA LIFE Two-Year Limited Warranty will be governed by the terms set out in this warranty document.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
1. to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
2. to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
3. to damage caused by use with a third-party component or product that does not meet the LYMA Product's specifications.
4. to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause.
5. to damage caused by operating the LYMA Product outside the user manual, the technical specifications or other LYMA Product published guidelines.
6. to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of LYMA
7. to a LYMA Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of LYMA.
8. to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the LYMA Product
9. if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the LYMA Product.
WHAT WILL LYMA DO IN THE EVENT OF A WARRANTY CLAIM?
If during the warranty period you submit a claim during the warranty period this warranty, LYMA will, at its discretion:
1. repair the LYMA Product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or
2. replace the LYMA Product with the same model (or with your consent a product that has similar functionality) formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
3. refund your purchase price in exchange for the return of your LYMA Product.
When a product or part is replaced or a refund provided, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced or refunded item becomes LYMA's property.
A replacement part or product or a repaired LYMA Product assumes the remaining warranty of the original LYMA Product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
Please access and review the following online help resources before seeking warranty service, alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Before receiving warranty service, LYMA may require that you provide proof of purchase details.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
A. Entire agreement.
Other than the consumer law rights to which you are entitled, all warranties, conditions and other terms not set out in this warranty document are excluded from the LYMA Two-Year Limited Warranty. As a result, LYMA does not make any other promises, conditions or warranties about the service other than set out in this warranty document.
B. Limitation of liability.
LYMA is not responsible for damage which is not LYMA's fault. Exclusions shall not apply to (i) death or personal injury, (ii) fraud or gross negligence; or (iii) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iv) any other liability that can not be limited or excluded as a matter of law.
If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable by force of law, it will be excluded from the warranty and the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected.
This warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of England and each party hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, unless you live in Scotland in which case the laws of Scotland will apply.
© 2021 LYMA LIFE Ltd. All rights reserved. E&OE